-
November 6th, 2003, 02:46 AM
#401
STINGRAY69
Guest
Hi Everyone... Great Message Board & everyone one on it is .....Kool Have a good one...Eric..
lov cherie xo
-
November 6th, 2003, 02:28 PM
#402
moderator
<marquee> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] </marquee>
Meeting Cherie must have been a blast Eric!
There are lots of really CCool Cherie Currie fans here 4 sure!
Glad you could join us and <font size=3>happy posting!</font>
Have a happy Thursday everybody!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 6th, 2003, 10:59 PM
#403
STINGRAY69
Guest
Gus: Your right cherie was so nice to see.
I met cherie in 1977, I was about 19 at the time. It was in N.J night club, the show place in dover.
With the Runnaways, After A few cold one's Cherie
handed me a drum stick,That fell from Sandy West.
And said she liked my white cowboy, type shirt.
Cherie was such a first class lady.I became a fan for life.....Eric.....
-
November 7th, 2003, 12:10 PM
#404
Inactive Member
Welcome aboard my fellow Jerseyan Stingray !
Dating ourselves are we ? [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'd like to share a few 70's stories with you sometime [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] ...
Here's the Big L's thought [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] 4 Friday [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] :
"If you would stand well with a great mind, leave him with a favorable impression of yourself; if with a little mind, leave him with a favorable impression of himself..."
-
November 7th, 2003, 03:43 PM
#405
moderator
Good morning folks.
Have a great Friday.
I'm running late today!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 8th, 2003, 01:42 AM
#406
STINGRAY69
Guest
Lancetot: nice too met you Lancetot...Big E
-
November 8th, 2003, 01:55 PM
#407
moderator
<marquee> HAPPY </marquee>
<marquee> SATURDAY </marquee>
</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><marquee> FOLKS! </marquee> [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 8th, 2003, 02:04 PM
#408
STINGRAY69
Guest
Gus: when is the release date for Cherie's next new C/D ? ...Eric
-
November 8th, 2003, 02:36 PM
#409
Inactive Member
Hey gang happy Saturday! I was out of town a few days, it's great to be back. Thanks for checking in on us Cherie!
-
November 8th, 2003, 05:42 PM
#410
moderator
Hi Charlie and welcome back to your town! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Hi Eric! I was only recently made a moderator. (spam patrol division) I have no inside scoops but Cherie did mention a while back, right here on the board, that she was doing some work in the studio with Texas Terry.
I'm CURRIEous myself, for sure, about anything new by Ms. Currie!
You might try asking her directly by starting a topic or something but she might want something to be a surprise too, who knows!
Speaking of surprises did you notice, on other threads, that she has a new song available on a japanese tribute CD? It's absolutely CCool, too!
There are several really excellent Cherie Currie CDs available on her Web Site too in case you didn't know and her duet with Joan Jett is coming out soon on Joan's 'Real Wild Child' DVD!
Here's to Cherie's music! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks